CTC Dual Enrollment Student Drivers

If you are a BCCCA Dual Enrollment Student and are driving yourself, please come to the front office and get a permission to leave campus form.  This permission form is for you to leave campus due to the differences between the schedules/calendars of the BCCCA and Chattahoochee Tech.  You may always come to campus when your classes are not in session and use the College Success Lab.  No student is allowed to transport other students.